Friday, January 25, 2008

What now son?

I bet nobody thought I would be the 2nd one to post...well, to this I say, what now son? I think I am going to like this whole deal. Thank you, Lex. Yes, it is true that Alexis is coming to Provo and I am psyched out of my mind.

Can I just say I hate it when boys are so confusing? Ahhhhhh I wish they wouldn't be confusing. This week I saw August Rush and was completely amazed by it. It's at our dollar theater, so can't beat that. On top of that, we have an in with the owner of the dollar theater and he pretty much gave us enough free tickets to the dollar to last a lifetime. Yeah, we're pretty cool down here in P-town. Is this what blogs are supposed to be like? We can just say whatever we're up to? I have never "blogged" before.

I am pretty excited about this blog. I miss talking to you all and facebook really is starting to get on my nerves. I have like 100 requests on the side or something and it is just annoying. Oh man, guess what???? I have been going to the tumbling gym here and I totally can do backhandsprings and stuff! Cool, huh? I was so happy last night cause I did two in a row. I tried three but fell on my head. Luckily it didn't hurt.

OH, also, my roommate Candace and I are completely devastated by Heath's death. We were up until 3 am mourning his death--literally laying on our beds and just groaning about how sad it was. I wish he didn't die. It will be hard to watch A Knight's Tale and 10 Things I Hate about You, which are two excellent movies. Poor Heath.

So, is everybody impressed with my blog? I feel so hip with the jive (quote from Parker Smith himself). I made a New Year's Resolution to both be better at communication and at technology. Hopefully that works out. I miss you all dearly and post soon! I love you!

Also, remember Heath.

2 comments:

The Posse said...

"What now son?" wow age! What is going to be more sad is watching the new batman when it comes out. Poor Heath. Okay well I liked this. Good job
-Lex

The Posse said...

I give you an A for your promptness in responding to the blog assignment given by Alexis. Seeing as I am Hailey, I don't know how much that A really counts for, but I thought I'd let you know that you have an A in my book. Age, I didn't know you were still into tumbling... this blogging page has already blessed my life with new information on my friends. I am so impressed with you and your flipping self. Congratulations. Wishing you were here. (I thought that was a classy way to end my comment. It reminded me of a postcard).