Age- I am sorry your day was so crappy. That sucks that everything has gone wrong. Im sorry about your phone:(
Life suck so bad sometimes and I wonder how in the crap we are all going to make it out happy. I know that I have many blessings in my life, I can't deny that, but oh my crap- WHEN WILL THE AGONY END??? UGh I am so discouraged and not happy AT ALL! I haven't laughed a real "Shina" Laugh in so long! I guess I need to think positive. What is happening now will work out, but I can't help feeling lost and alone.
We really need this sleepover to happen so that we can chat and discuss our lives with one another-- ugh.
lex, thanks for working on that. You are so great!!!
I hope your all doing great!
-Shina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The sleepover is happening. And yes ocassionally life does bite the big one. But everything gets better eventually.
-lex
I would like to quote a very attractive man named Josh Groban,
"Don't give up!It's just the weight of the world, when your heart is heavy, I will lift it for you! Everybody wants to be understood, I can hear you!"
That's a really good song. Listen to it!
I hope to see you soon
-Hailey
Post a Comment