Hey Girls.
I just have to tell a cool story- I was able to go to a special viewing of President Hinckley this morning. My dad works for the church and they had a special viewing of President Hinckley for the church employees and their families. My brothers and I drove down there this morning and met my dad. We were then able to go into the conference center and have a very personal, special experiance with our dear, late prophet. He looked so great! His body looked so peaceful and at rest. He was such a wonderful man and will be dearly missed by many.
It is always hard to get used to change, but change is good and I look forward to what our future prophet (President Monson) has to teach us.
I love you girls and thank you so much for the support you have given me. Life is good and we/I need to be grateful for the many blessings I have in my life.
I love you all!! Have a great weekend Girls:)
-Shina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is cool (I don't know what word to use) that you got to go to that special viewing. I bet it was an awesome experience. Nice blog and see you soon.
-lex
Shina, I was able to go to the viewing as well! It really is an amazingly unique experience. When people ask how it was I really don't know how to respond. It was a great opportunity to stand that close to him. Wow.
PS This is Hailey
Post a Comment