Thursday, January 31, 2008

If I must...

Alexis Danielle Lopez here. Since there have been a few people who have posted 2-3 blogs; I think it is time for me to post one real one.
Life:
Grand! I love living it!
Work:
Exists! I enjoy the people I work with, but sometimes I just don't want to work. I don't like being peoples servant aka server. Today though one of the customers did get my number. The customer was a male.
School:
Fantastic! I am taking mostly psychology classes and they are all fun. My cognitive psychology class is a complete bore though. Ironically we have been learning about attention, and I can not pay attention to it. I have a beginning tennis class (today I was horrible, age) and I have a secret crush on my coach. He is somewhere between 26-30 and it super hot and a smart ace (my favorite). School is mostly fantastic because I just took my first test of the semeter and I got 108%! Woot woot!
Church:
True! I love church and I love attending it. Not when we sing the whole time though.... But I was sad about the news of Gordon B, but excited to see what is in store next for the church with the newest prophet. I have a secret crush on a kid in my ward. If any of you are creepily facebook stalking me; you would see that I have been talking to a kid named Dan. That is the kid, and we are going to start watching 24 together so woot woot!

I don't have any "cool" stories aka dropping my phone in the toilet, but I do love Logan.
-Alexis Lopez

4 comments:

The Posse said...

Thank you for clarifying the fact that the customer that got you number was a male.
That was a fabulous post if I do say so myself... since you are not able to leave a comment on your own about the quality of your post. I definitely am going to have to go pursue some facebook stalking activity. Dan's the man! (I just came up with that.)
-Hailey

The Posse said...

This is my first "comment" on the blog. I bet you weren't as horrible at tennis as you thought you were. I also appreciated the tennis pun, though I think it was unintentional...about your coach being a smart "ace". Do you realize that is the term for when a serve isn't returned? Hahaha...I laughed.
I, like Hailey, will engage in some facebook stalking because I want to learn more about this dan character. Points for him: The name Dan is really an attractive name. Can I just end by saying that I am so incredibly glad you are a member of this church? I just love it and I love you! Although I somewhat like when we sing the whole time. Thanks for getting up on Sunday to sing with me!

The Posse said...

that comment was by age...I always forget to sign my name.

The Posse said...

Lex, I also want to do some facebook stalking to see this Dan man. You are awesome and Im grateful for your friendship. Your great!!!
-Shina