I HATE THIS DAY! It just sucks really bad and I just thought you all should know. I know I should be optimistic and try to be positive about everything. That is one of my New Year's Resolutions. So let's just examine what has happened so far (I have to vent the negative things) and then I will try to turn each negative thing into a positive thing. This should be interesting.
Negative: I missed the bus twice this morning, had to drive to school and park far away, walk in the freezing cold, and be 30 minutes late to my 8:00 class.
Positive: I guess I got more sleep and I get to drive home now and not have to ride home on the stupid idiot bus.
Negative: Because I wasn't in class on time, I missed the extra credit that my professor offered if you came to class on time.
Positive: At least it wasn't a quiz that actually counted.
Negative: I fell asleep in the library and didn't make it to the forum on time to sit with my friends.
Positive: The forum rocked. It was the guy who was in charge of Hotel Rwanda (the real life event not the movie).
Negative: I had a hot dog that gave me a huge stomach ache.
Positive: I ate the hot dog with a really nice cute guy.
Negative: While going to the bathroom (one of the many times during the day because of my stomachache), I dropped my phone into the toilet.
Positive: Maybe I get a new phone? I don't know--I can't call my parents because my phone has been ruined by bathroom.
Negative: Because my phone was ruined by falling in the toilet, I couldn't call the lunch guy to study with me in library like he told me to...
Positive: At least he wanted to study with me I guess.
Well, I am still pretty frustrated but whatever. I just hate this day, with good reason, right? Sorry about the length. I just want to go home and not be in the library right now. Oh well. Bye.
Age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry about the day. Girls night Feb 15th at possible Hailey's... is that cool?
-lex
Age, I find your ways of dealing with the negative events of your day very effective. Probably Oprah worthy. I read through the whole thing and my dear! You really did have a challenging day! I am ever so sorry about your negatives but intrigued by the positive cute hot dog boy...I hope you can do homework with him soon. I need to find myself a hotdog boy! Ha.
-Hailey
Post a Comment