Friday, January 25, 2008

Color Me Purple (but don't really)

'ello friends! (Please read in English accent)
I feel like a cool college person right now because I've never been able to use the verb blogging so please let me take a second to say the following.
Hey guys, I'm blogging.
I don't really know how this all works, but I will strive to satisfy the demands of this blogging page. I think it will be a good way to keep up on each others' lives... despite the fact I don't see much difference from the facebook alliance page. But I'm cool with that. Just yet another social connection through the keyboard. Thank you 2008.
Things are going well back here in your hometown. I am loving Weber State, I've decided that though WSU gets a lot of c**p, its a great and fun school. I'm getting more involoved and thoroughly enjoying it. I just applied for the education program a couple of days ago. I'm excited! I'm taking one of the last classes available for ASL and then I will have my Bachelor of Arts foreign language requirement fulfilled. Joyous.
Boys are boys.
Work is satisfying, though rather stressful.
I lament in Heath's death as well, but probably to not the same extent as others, considering I am not familiar with many of his films, but I do send my good wishes to his family.
What else do you blog about?
I am wearing my hair in a pony tail. I need to wash my hands because I recently finished playing crab soccer and the gym floor was rather dirty. 11 more months until Christmas. I've been listening to talk radio a lot lately. I find it informative and often very comical.
I think I'm done bloggin for the evening. I am tired and need some sleep. I miss you all and I hope that this post finds you all happy, healthy, and with smiles on your faces. Let's hang out at Neighborhood Wal-Mart soon. Side parking lot. Be there. BYOSB (bring your own skate board).
I'm going to end my blog like this.
Sincerely,
Hailey T.

1 comment:

The Posse said...

It is different from the alliance page because if you wrote a wall post that big, I would have killed you. But I won't because that is a good sized blog. I'm happy that you are now apart of the blogging world. Welcome to my life (simple plan song style)
-lexy