Hello everyone.
Alexis- I am very happy you came up with this idea. It is fun, personal and a great way to let everyone know how you are.
Hailey- Congrats about your ASL requirements!!! That is fantastic and I am super proud of you!
Age- I am agree with you about Heath and his movie career. It will not be the same. There is a movie that he made before his death that is not yet out... it will be hard to see it, knowing that he is no longer with us.
Well, life for me has been kind of hectic. Right now I am supposed to be doing research on Barack Obama's healthcare reform ideas for his 2008 presidential campaign, but Im not. I thought taking three classes would be fine while working full time, but it's pretty rough. I am constantly driving on the horrible roads of Utah with all the crazies or doing homework. It is pretty sad. I don't really have a social life, except the rare occasions my ward does something close to my casa ( I still go to church in N. Ogden.). HAILEY- since we go to the same school maybe we should hang out sometime:) I have now been going to WSU for one in a half years and still have not stepped foot into a basketball or football game. It is super sad.....
Anyways, life is going good. I want to move out of my parents house and be on my own again, but apartments are expensive and I can't seem to get my hands on a good deal. My dad thinks I should stay at home with them and save for my wedding.... a wedding that doesn't even exist! I think it is kind of rediculous, but I love my dad and take some of his words of wisdom with a grain of salt:) So on that note- IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANYTHING AVAILABLE TO LIVE IN--- SHINA WANTS TO KNOW. Somedays I am desperate for a card board box:) haha
But seriously- I love living at home. My family is great and they keep me entertained. There are some things though that you can't learn while living at home and I yearn for those experiences.
Boys are boys, like Hailey said.
So, Im still working at the doctors office. It is a great job and has opened my eyes to the lives of drug addicts and people who need help. I like everyone I work with... sometimes they got on my nerves but that is how work goes.
I want to get my cna this summer and work with hospice patients or something like that. Next fall I'll be able to take my last three classes and then have my associates done and over with. Then it is on to the big times:) I also want to lend some service up at Primary Children's Hospital by reading and or playing games with the kids who are up there. These are all goals and things to look forward to.
I think that is about it with what I have to say. It is really good to write stuff on here... it is kind of a realease of thoughts. I like it a lot!! Good idea Lex!
Well, have a great week/day everyone!!! I miss you and we need to get together sometimes!
Lex, what was the verdict on a sleepover?
Love you all!
-Shina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The verdict is I probably sometime in Feb since I don't work any of those weekends. So expect another mass text asking "when is the best time for the sleepover in february for you?"
Sweet Blog
-Lex
Post a Comment