So this is my second blog in two days. Freak man, I'm good at blogging. I guess it makes me feel collegiate and hip, though in actuality I think a lot of bloggers are bums sitting unshaven and dirty at their computers getting gross orange cheeto cheese all over their keyboards. Wow, I am pretty sure that was a visual none of us needed. I'm sorry about that.
Hays--way to go on your ASL thing. Huge accomplishment and I am so proud of you.
Shina--keep it up. You rock.
So my friend called me today and started telling me about this really cool thing he wanted us to do tonight. In excruciating detail he went on to describe the process of making iron-on T-shirts. I started laughing because he acted like it was a cool new thing that he had just found out. I didn't have the heart to tell him that we (the posse) were very nearly the founders of the iron-on T-shirt. I just had to write and let you all know that I remembered all of you very fondly today. I miss the times we used to have.
I wrote just yesterday and so not much has happened since. Although I will say this--everyone should see The Invasion. It was so good and thrilling and crazy. A suggestion if you're bored.
-Age
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
way to post twice in two days. You rock. See you later
-lex
Post a Comment