Hey kids,
If you take a gander at the time you will notice that I am blogging in the late hours of the night. I just finished (well-almost finished) a paper on why I want to be a teacher.
I just wanted to take a minute to say how amazing the church is.... I lament over the passing of our dear prophet President Hinckley, but am happy for him. I think it is magnificent that though President Hinckley has passed away, the church remains the same, the mantle has been passed on. There is no contention and no confusion over who will be the next leader. The destiny of the church will still be fulfilled. So as we mourn the passing of a great man from the mortal world, it is also a time of reflection where we can re-realize how true this gospel is. I am so very grateful for the gospel in my life. It is one thing that we can depend on to remain steady, firm, and unchanging while many other things in our lives/the world change. I know that the church is true!
So, I did just have a bit of a spiritual moment on the blog, I hope that's allowed. :)
It's been an interesting last couple of weeks. I've learned a lot. I may blog more on the events later.
PS There is a big long-bed truck going up my hill right now... at this point in time I'm thinking to myself, what is this guy doing? It's not a plow. Weird. It's snowing a lot.
Oh yeah, what the random Chelsea Clinton came to Weber State today. And you guys thought we weren't even a school! I just wish she would've brought Socks with her. (and i don't mean like Hanes socks, I mean like her cat socks).
I'm cold and tired... and would like to get into bed, so I think I will.
All of you dear girls just remember who you are and don't let the world get you down!
Much love,
Hailey Tallulah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the blog, hailey. Spritiual blogs are acceptable. It was fantastic and I can't wait for the rest of your updates.
-lex
Post a Comment