Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life. Thank you, James Stewart

I send my highest of regards to all of my fellow friends.
Ladies, I have so many exciting things to report I just don't know where to begin. Perhaps I will start by addressing each of you personally.
Shina- CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. I bet it will be an amazing experience that will serve as a huge blessing in your life. I am so happy for you!
Alexis-Thank you for saving my phone life. I am obviously still unaware of the ins and outs of blogging. I also wanted to mention that I am an avid watcher of American Idol. I do enjoy the majority of the contestants, my favorites being David Archuletta, Brooke White, and Sayesha. And yes-I vote... sometimes over 100 times.
Camie-I am very pleased that we were able to establish communication again yesterday. I look forward to more conversations in the future! Snail bait.
Adrienne-I always love it when your posts happen! Please post again soon.
Nicole-I am still waiting for the day when you become a consistant blogger. I want to hear from you!
Okay, to inform you of my current life I am going to organize the rest of my blog into a list...possibly comparable to an exciting grocery list. The events will be in no particular order.
1. I was just called and sustained as a vice president for Institute from Fall 2008-Spring 2009. I will be released from my current calling in my YSA ward, though I will still attend there. I am looking forward to the year with great anticipation. The 5 other people in the presidency are all wonderful people I thoroughly enjoy. I knew 2 of them but met the other 3 of them last week and we are already the best of friends. It has been amazing so far... we had the opportunity to conduct interviews for finding names to submit to the administration for the rest of student council. It was a cool process and I have already learned a lot. We have meetings every MWF at 6:30 a.m. I love it and am soooooooo very excited. I get to help with HS senior night at the institute this upcoming Friday/help call 145 students and have lunch with students from BIOLA tomorrow. Another perk... when we have devotionals I get to meet the speakers and sometimes go to lunch with them. Yesterday I got to go out to eat with the mother of the year from Weber County. An amazing woman. I sometimes get to conduct devotionals/firesides too. It's only been a week, we're not set apart yet and I already feel like we have done so much. I know this will be an amazing year that will help me grow a lot. And....our faculty advisor claims that anyone called to be on council will all of the sudden go on a dating rampage, we'll see if I live up to this claim or defy it. Bring it on.
2. I am going to Disneyland!!!! Bought airplane tickets today. I am going with a few friends from school and am so looking forward to it. I was doodling pictures of Mickey Mouse during my classes today. I appeared to be a 3rd grader in a college class. I'm going right when school gets out, so finals will be over and my intense evaluation at work will be finished. AH! So excited. SO EXCITED! Seriously. I took a lap around my house today in celebration.
3. I got a letter in the mail today informing me that I was accepted into the education program.... I beat the sack of poatoes! Wow, that means I could be a teacher in 2 years. Crazy. We're growing up.
4. My grandparents get home in a month and a half. They've been in Washington DC for the last year and half. I am so dang excited!
5. We had a firedrill today. I am honest. In college! Hilarious. Education building-gotta love it. I was pretty happy about that.
Life is mind blowing. Midst all these exciting things, I am most grateful for my family and the gospel. Steady in this crazy world.
Notice I didn't mention any boys. That's because as of now, there really aren't any developments, unless you count meeting a couple of new nice, refreshing, hilarious gents... that just so happen to be going on the Disneyland trip as well! Ha. Nothing romantic there though.
So that's what has been recent in my life. A lot of major exciting things all of the sudden... I need to go take another lap around the house.
Work... I get observed April 2 by an agency. I am extremely nervous. It's Philippines week.
Well, my dears... that's the current update on my life. I'm sorry if it got a little lengthy. Thanks for staying tuned.
With adoration,
Hailey

2 comments:

The Posse said...

Hailey, Hailey, Hailey- You are so amazing!!! I am so happy for you and I am SO excited that everything is going so well for you:) You are one amazing girl and a great example to me. I love you so much!!! Senior night was awesome and you looked hot on that stage:) haha. You're amazing Hays keep it up!!!

Dirty South said...

I am glad you write in orange