Hey girls,
Lex, everything sounds like it is going so well!! Im glad that you like Dan! Ihear you went on a road trip with him:)
Hailey, boys are pains. Don't give up though. There is a guy out there for you and when you meet him you will know it's right.
Age, im sorry your prince was not a prince after all. There is a story that I've heard (don't quote me on this one, but) guys reach for the apples closest to the ground because they are easy to reach, but they are not as good as the one's toward the top because they have not had as much sunshine and nutrients. I be that didn't make sense, but you too will one day find someone who loves you and can't get enough of you and every time he see's you he will light up!
Well things are going good for me. I really love school-- is that weird? My classes are really fun and I am learning a lot. My english Professor is Amazing! He shares a lot my political and ethical views. (lex, you would love him!) He has a nephew who speaks kurd, and about four other languages from the middle east. He is also a karate expert. He fought in the war and was the only one to survive in his group. AND GET THIS-- he worked with Matt Damon in the Bourne Movies. All of the moves that Jason/matt uses in the movies to kick the trash out of the bad guys are from my professor's nephew!!! He just got back from Spain where he was working with Matt Damon on an upcoming movie!!! I think it is so awesome! I have a major crush on Matt Damon. Shoot he's hot!!!
Well I totally chopped my hair off today. I was threatening my mom that I would shave my head because my hair is so thin that I can't do anything with it, but I didn't. I can't explain how it is cut, but it is pretty short in the back:) I like it though!!
I got a new calling in my ward on Sunday. I have not been set apart yet so I will announce it on my next blog entry. I am so excited about it though!! It is going to be great:) I get set apart on Sunday.
Well, It is five minutes to my bed time so Im going to go. I hope everything is great and your spring breaks were good.
I love ya all!
-Shina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment