SPRING BREAK!!! Here is how it's going....
I'm sitting here in my parents room as my sister does her math homework and my Mom does her scripture study. They are wearing matching I Love Lucy shirts... I'm feeling a bit left out because I don't have mine on. I guess they had an I Love Lucy party while I was at a ward activity...broom hockey. My Father just walked in and informed us that he vaccuumed out the internal components of the computer. Andrew is in his room calling for my Mom. Chelsea is now complaining about the shower that makes a squealing noise whenever it gets above a certain water pressure. I share in this lament. But then again, at least we have a shower with warm water.
So, as some of you may have observed on our other social network (facebook)... Fox, the perseverant gerbil I dedicated my last blog title to has passed on. Though this was quite the saddening event in our household, we have moved on to 2 new gerbils. I believe their current names are Jet and Chocolate, though my vote is Doris Day and Carey Grant. I say current, because Andrew keeps changing them.
Word.... Layton's Ross has opened! I went on an impulse run and spent around $65. It's a wonderful place. I am very excited with its new location.
The required paragraph....boys in my life go as follows.
Brandon(longest real crush I've had in my life boy): I'm doing so much better with this situation. I have accepted the fact that things really aren't supposed to work out for now. I have moved on. On Friday after math I was able to happily say, "Have a great spring break!" expecting to not see/talk to him all week. I'm doing so much better. It comes with time. It really does.
Adam:(boy I asked to sweethearts boy) we're friends. Pretty sure that's all we are meant to be. I went laser tagging with him the other day and I go to the temple with him once a week and couple of other people... but pretty sure that he wants only friendship, so that's dandy.
Brody: what? Right-first time I've mentioned this one. Well, actually, not. He was the one that was Aaron Carter in the music video. He asked me to the Spring Formal that was last Friday... it was extremely fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was a dance competition in the middle of the dance and you had to get tapped to participate... we acted like we got tapped and danced with the 4 other couples in front of everyone. Hilarious. I like him, but I am pretty sure he is another slow mover. I haven't heard from him since Friday. Pity. We'll see.
Nate: I haven't ever met him. Yet another cellphone texting boy that somebody gave my number to. Like I've said before, I dislike pursuing relationships via technology.
I love this weather!
I vaccuumed teeitup today, I'm sure he is pretty happy about that.
Can I tell you a quick funny story? If not, then skip this paragraph. So the other day the lunch committee was voting between navojo tacos and baked potatoes for our last institute lunch....it was a tie and I turned to my friend and said.... what if my name was decidingf? HAHAHA! Get it? Please do.
It was fun to see a bunch of you this past weekend. I love all your faces.
Pretty sure I am now going to take a shower and then watch an oldie movie in bed. Ah, serene.
Until next time....
Hailey Tallulah Vasquez Shiniqua Decidingf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment