Can I please tell you how excited I was when I checked our blog and saw that people were participating? What a joyous event. It was wonderful to read up on you all, I thouroughly enjoy all of you and your blogs. I would even go so far as to say that all of you are pro-bloggers. That's right. Work that title.
Adrienne-what creativity you displayed! Your title drew me in! It was a wonderful story and I know that it will eventually have a happy sunset ending in which you BOTH ride off into the sunset, don't you fret.
Alexis-I can't lie, I've done some F.B.S. (that's acronym for facebook stalking) and I'm thinking that Daniel is a winner. Chelsea agrees, P.S. I hope things are still going well. Tell me... would he be someone you would hyphenate your last name for? Hypothetically speaking, of course. Maybe reality when you're ready.
Shina- You cut your hair? I want to see it! I bet is is fabulous. I'm trying to picture it... and I'm liking what I'm picturing! You sound so happy and I am so happy about that!
Cambrie-I've decided, you've GOT to keep me more updated on your life. In fact, the other day Chelsea informed me that you left Jodi's reception early because you had a date to a Jazz game. Did you bother telling me??? No. Heartache. Life goes on... but I best be hearing about these things in the future! I know we're cities and a lake apart, but we can still communicate! As for Jodi's husband's friend, I'm glad that things are worked out and it's no longer confusing. It may hurt for a bit, but with time it will be better. And girl! The current boy?! Wow, what a wonder! I'm very excited that you can use the verb dating. I am also very proud of you for talking. I bet that helped a lot. Please let me know what else happens. My number is 628-****. Unlimited texting.
As for a quick catch up on my life.... I've had an amazing week, beyond amazing. I cannot fill in completely yet either.... I am in a situation much like Shina's. In fact, exactly like Shina's, I need to be sustained... so I'll let you know more about that in my next blog. I really am bursting with excitement for it. I can't describe.
I went to my favorite town... Carey, Idaho on Wednesday. Left at 7:30 a.m. and was back by 9:30 p.m. I went for a funeral... my Grandpa's brother... not his twin, but his older brother. Despite the fact that it was a funeral, I really had a wonderful time. It was so great to see all of my relatives up there. It truly is my escape from stress.
I hope everyone enjoyed their St. Patricks Day.... I was observed at work on that day and our activity was to go on a gold hunt and then eat green pancakes. Well, Alissa and I were supposed to make the pancakes during recess, but the stovetop wasn't working until 5 minutes before the kids had to come in... so what had to happen? Oh, the lady who was observing us had to stay back in the kitchen and cook for us. Ha, crazy, but super fun. Just a random story I thought I'd share. I hope you enjoyed it... especially you, Alexis. :)
I went to Nicole Rabe's shower today.... and just for those of you who know FYI: Ali Fowler and Jennaveve Boren are pregnant. Wow! Crazy!
Well, I am going to watch a Carey Grant film as I fall asleep... so I will see/talk to you all later. Love to all!
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!
Hailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment