Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Break is over....


Hello my fellow posse members! How was your spring break? I am glad to hear that Hailey had fun at her house. I guess the BYUers went to school (hahaha). Okay so mine was pretty fantastic! I do like Dan....a lot! We are not official or anything aka we act like it but haven't had a dtr so we are not.
Sadly Utah State lost so we will not be going to the Dance. We will play in the NIT so I will still get to watch a game or two before November. If any of you caught the news on thursday you probably saw me on it hahaha cheering on the aggies.
I hope all of you have been watching American Idol. I am in love Jason Castro and have a girl crush on Brooke White. She is super rad. Watch it and I am sure you will also enjoy those two.
Nothing else is really new! I am back in school which I do not enjoy! I work on Good Friday (do you call it that in the LDS church?), and easter is on sunday! See you later my friends!!
-Alexis Lopez
PS Age and Hailey thanks for the update on your boy situations. I am sorry about the prince, but my answer is that everyone likes a challenge at the beginning. Hailey- it sounds like there are a lot of options in your life.

No comments: