Boy, do I have a great opportunity for you all! It will only cost you 20 dollars and it falls on a saturday! Plus on top of all this your ears will be in heaven for hours.
How could you pass it up? What am I talking about you ask? The Hotel Cafe Tour coming to Avalon on Saturday April 5.
Who will be there?
1- Ingrid Michaelson!!!!
2- The Cary Brothers!!!
3- Miko
4- Jim Bianco
What type of music is this? Well this is the type of music that comes from a true artist and musician. No fluff just real people playing because they love music more then life! If you like The last kiss or garden state soundtrack... you will love this. It is indie folk at its best! You will walk out feeling like you just witnessed the greatest, most talented musicians of the 21st century. I promise you that this will be one of the most amazing shows you ever see! PROMISE! Real music by real artists who have stories to tell! Don't miss it!
-Alexis Lopez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the Garden State soundtrack-- it is a MUST HAVE!! I also love indi music so very much. But I can't make it Saturday night. I have a wedding reception for one of the girls that I grew up with and then I have a bachelorette party for Brooke Keller.
That makes me sad! I hope you have fun Lex!!
-Shina
Post a Comment