Monday, February 25, 2008

Hello Ya'll

Hey girls,

How is everyone doing? Hailey, I don't know if I ever told you this, but thank you so much for hosting our sleep over! I swear I have told you a million times in my head, but I don't think I have actually told you outloud:) Alexis, thank you for getting everyone together for our sleepover! Everyone else, thanks for getting together for our sleepover. It was really good and I loved it!!!

Well, whoever asked me how the dance was on the comment thingy for my last blog- the answer is, it was really good. It was an 18 stake combined activity. We had a swing dance party at the New Union Building at Weber State in one of the ballrooms. It was really good. I am making quite a few friends in my ward (finally) so we danced and partied together:) There is this guy who was in my Criminal Justice class last spring who was there.. I have thought for a while that he was pretty cute, but I just didn't think anything of it, but at the dance he asked me to dance!! I was so excited! He is such a nice boy. He is quite a flirt and I noticed him dancing with a lot of different girls so my hopes are not up, but it was still really good:) On Sunday there was a choir concert for Weber States insitute Choir. This boy who I find studley is in the mens choir. It was pretty good. Two days in a row! dang town:)

Work has been pretty good the last week. It is pretty stressful at times, but hopefully people will stop being crazy. The word on the streets or in the halls of our office- between the Doctor and our office manager- is that they are preparing me to take our office managers place... as the office manager. I almost crapped my pants when I was informed of this. It is not official, I have to agree to the position and I don't know if I want it right now.. it's a little fast. I only started working there last August... I don't know.

Boys are okay. Like I stated above, there is a boy that I admire from afar. Im not looking for anything right now. I just want to party and have fun and hang out with people. That is the best way to go about things I think! Im not ready to settle down and start planning a wedding. There is a guy that Mandi works with in the lab at Davis who called me a couple weeks ago. We were supposed to go out, but he never called. Oh well. He's missin out:) haha

School is full of different emotions. I have a math test tomorrow that Im pretty worried about. I got 95% on the last one, but Im thinking I won't do so good on this one:(

Well I think that is all I have to say. I hope everything is going well for everyone:)

Alexis- How was your kiss with Dan?
Hailey- Im sorry work is so stressful! If I didn't have to work and then go to school I would totally help you out!

well have a good week ladies!

Love,
Shina

No comments: