Don't faint... I still exist! Adrienne informed me today that I have fallen off the planet. So I thought I would finally post something so everyone knows I am still alive (and because I told Hailey I would)! Forgive me if this post is all weird- I have never used this whole blogger thing, and it already took me about five minutes just to figure out how to post a message.
Down to business. Life is pretty good right now. I really have nothing to complain about. Yesterday I witnessed a small miracle in my life. I was somewhat freaking out about my crazy week of hard tests, and then I went to class and the teacher announced that there was a scheduling conflict so the test was postponed. No joke, my eyes filled with tears. Don't worry, I held them back. But seriously, I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through this week and then that happened. Beautiful!
I just ran into Adrienne and we had a wonderful conversation! It's so sad that we never see each other. Anyway, she was looking cute with her stylish glasses and scarf. Adrienne- I wasn't kidding when I said I was jealous of your keychain of highlighters!
Hmmm... what else can I say about my life right now? Maybe I will make a bulleted list.
- Work. My job is fabulous and I really like it. My supervisor is awesome and flexible with my schedule. I seriously couldn't have asked for a better work situation this semester.
-Boys. Uh, there is a nice guy that I have gone out with a bit. I think I like him but I don't want to get my hopes up about anything just yet. It's not serious, so no one needs to freak out-I don't even know what to consider it. So yeah, that's all that needs to be said about that.
-Other happy news. My brother will be home from his mission in a little over three months! I am so excited! It will be a blast to have him at BYU and be able to see him a lot. The only sad thing is that I will be living in Provo for Spring and Summer semesters, so I won't be home with the family to hang around with him.
-Spring/Summer. That reminds me- if anyone wants to come visit/stay with me during to summer, I would be delighted. I already know where I am going to be living, so I know there will be plenty of room for friends to visit! Please do!
-My Major. I am applying for the business program at the end of this month. I won't find out until March whether or not I get it in. I am crossing my fingers that I do, because I am pretty much done with all my non-major classes. So yeah, that's that.
Other than that, I am just spending my life at work, classes, and the library. Believe it or not, but I am actually making a few friends at the library because I am there so much. Just kidding, but really. Well, I think that's everything! I hope you guys are having fun! I miss you all!
Love ya,
Camie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so happy that you have joined us! Oh and I am glad that you and that boy are DATING! yes I said it you guys are dating!
-Alexis
Cambrie Mary, I am so proud of you and your tech saavy ways with this blog. I knew you could do it. I wish you the best of luck with getting into your program. You must keep me posted! I am happy with the updates we have been giving each other lately. Let's keep that up.
Much love, Hailey
Post a Comment