Thursday, February 21, 2008

Who knows

Hello everyone,

Things are going pretty well here on the end of Shina's life. Work has been really busy this week for some reason. Two weeks ago we hired a nurse practitioner who brought with her a patient base of about 600 people. Add that to our already established patient base with two providers and you have a circus of people wanting to be seen! At least the money will start flowing in... that is always a good thing.

School has been crazy busy! My math teacher is kind of a flake and will only skim over the main points in our lessons. She never explains the formulas and it really bugs me! This week we talked about income taxes and how to figure them out. All she went over was the amount single people and married people get from their exemptions and deductions and how they apply to us. When I got to the homework I didn't understand anything because she had never gone over the formulas. Everyone in my class is a little bugged with her because that is her "way" of teaching... blah! I have a test on Monday that I am way stressed about it.. hopefully it goes well.

English is good. My teacher has the same kind of ideals about life as I do so it is fun to listen to him rant and rave about our government and global warming :) ( i had to put that one in for Hailey) It is a large work load, but I love English so it is good.

My online class is bugging the crap out of me. When I submitted my first assignment my teacher said that it wasn't the correct document... I guess the online class system doesn't accept Word 2008, which is what is on the computer I do my assignments on. I have to figure out how to send it now... blah!

Boys are weird. Yesterday I was asked to go hot tubbing.. I turned down the offer. I love the guy who asked me to death. We grew up together, but I didn't really want to go hot tubbing with him... Im going to an 18 Stake Single Adult dance on Saturday that I am pretty stoked about:) I am going with my Ward friends. It should be way super fun!

Yeah.. that is about it concerning my life. I hope that everyone is doing well. I love you and hope the earthquake did not affect you too much this morning.

-Shina

1 comment:

The Posse said...

Shina, sounds like things are going great for you! I enjoyed reading your blog! Thanks for the global warming plug. That singles ward dance sounds like a blast! You'll have to tell us how it turns out... Where and when is it?