Hello! The blog has been lacking so I will try and revive it!
Boys:
Lovin it!I like Dan and we hung out on monday and last night! Yay! We did cuddle but no I haven't kissed him because I am not a tramp. We have had some close calls, but I like him so I am going to wait.
School:
Yeah.... I am actually in one of my classes right now! We are talking abotu chemistry, so I turned my brain off!
Well yesterday was super tuesday and it looks like McCain is going to rock the republicans aka he has 619 delegates while Mitt has 250 and Huckabee has like 100 and something. I guess if Mitt takes texas completely he will still have a chance but I don't know. McCain is already halfway there. But Hillary and my main man Obama are neck in neck. She is up by 80 right now but that doesn't mean anything! I put this video on at the end for Hailey, but I hope the rest of you enjoy it!
YES WE CAN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment