Alexis Danielle Lopez is going to write a blog! Sadly her "L" key has fallen off so this is going to be a challenge. I have already used L 14 times now!
Work:
Is today! I don't want to go, but I know that I will enjoy it when I get there. The sad story is that there is a basketball game tonight, so work will be slow and I will have to miss an exciting aggies game (23).
School:
Is never going to be over. I don't know if I want it to ever end though because I don't want to have to get a real job. SCARY! I took a test in biology today and I don't think I did well. I am training a lab rat and it is sometimes annoying. I don't like touching it either (30).
Boys:
Dan is fun! He is definitely not my boyfriend. I have kissed him. We hang out a lot. I like him. I was going to post a picture, but I need to take one in order to do that (33).
Welp I believe that is all. My life isn't that interesting.
-Alexis Lopez
40!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment