Hello! It is Alexis Danielle Lopez here!
Shina- I too want to see this haircut you speak of, and am also excited to hear your new calling. How about you tell us because you can now. ..
Hailey- I would only hyphenate my name if he did. Otherwise I am staying Alexis Lopez. I definitely do not want a white name like Hilker as mine. Also we are not close to marriage so lets not talk about this. Have you been reading what Daniel says to me? Or looking at pictures? Or both? Also I took your number out of your blog! Don't you know that anyone and everyone can read this?
Camie- I need more details about this talk this man and you had.... please inform. I am glad you will admit that you are "dating" someone. Also no DTR I am still single. Although if you have truly been facebook stalking you will now notice that my relationship status doesn't exist.
Age- Buy those tickets! Also call me sometime.
Peep- Write a blog!
Today is Easter! It didn't feel like it at all though... mostly because my church service wasn't completely dedicated to Easter. Weird.... but I am fine with that. Last night Dan and I had a scripture study together (we might as well get married now). Things are serious without the title. I don't like it, but I do at the same time. He is not the guy I would picture myself aka conservative, white, and majoring in marketing, but oh well. This summer he is going to Australia, so it is good that we do not have a title. Plus I am still waiting for Jason. That is all! Sorry I have lame updates!
-Alexis Lopez
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment