Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shame Shame.... Naughty Girls

For SHAME!!!! I am SO UPSET that we've had a friend blog since January and I just found out!? What is that crap!? I'm married, NOT DEAD!!!!! I don't even have any kids yet! Okay- vent done. Since we're using this to keep up with each other's lives I guess I'll fill everyone in. Not that anyone cares apparently- besides Haize who was kind enough to tell me that this exists.

Work:
I haven't taken my boards for nursing yet, but according to the placement test we had to take just barely, I have a 97% chance of passing, so I'm not worried about it. I got my first job as a nurse. I'll be working up on the medical unit at Davis Hospital. I'm very excited about it! Plus, I'll be working graves so it will be a $7.00 per hour raise. That is sweet!

School:
School is INSANE. It has been so busy this semester. Good news: This next week is the last week of class. Other good news: I am now the president of the nursing program! Which is so exciting because I am the official delegate from Weber State, so I get to go to nursing conferences all over the country and such. Exciting! In other news, I'm in the RN program, so I'll go to school next year, and then I'll be an RN.

Marriage:
ROCKS! I have the best husband ever! We are quickly approaching our one year anniversary, on May 25th! Crazy! It doesn't feel like we've been married this long, but it feels like we've known each other for forever. Mushy, I know, sorry. It is so wonderful though; it's been so busy because I've been in school ever since we've been married, but now that we're almost done with the semester we've been partying like rock stars. Okay, not really, but we went four wheeling up Centerville canyon and took tinfoil dinners. So much fun! We've been loving it!

Anyways, that's all. I love and miss you all; looking forward to Nicole's bon voyage party!

Love,
Mandi

No comments: