Monday, April 28, 2008

MANDI IS MOVING!!!!!!!

Good news team!!!!
Nate and I are moving into a house on thursday! And this whole thing is basically one huge miracle and we are so excited about it!!!

So on saturday a couple in our ward decided to go on their mission again (they go to Cove Fort, which is a 6 month mission, but they weren't sure if they would go because they were going through putting her parents into a nursing home) and they called us and asked if Nate and I would be willing to live in their house for 6 months. FOR FREE! All we have to do is take care of their adorable border collie and their yard. And the best part is, is that they are so laid back! They don't care if we have people over, we can move stuff wherever we want it, it's basically a way sweet deal. Anyway, so the conclusion of my beautiful story is that we should have a party at my house! Movie night or organic facial night or something... ya? Let me know if you are interested. Much love!

Mandi

2 comments:

The Posse said...

Congrats Mandie and Nate!!! That is so awesomely amazing!!!!

Dirty South said...

Congratulations! When I got that text message... I thought you were pregnant or something! WOAH!!!