Ladies, I was thinking everyone would have posted blogs since my last entry, but I was wrong-- only Mandi and Hailey. (Mandi, Im sorry I didn't tell you earlier:(
Well life has been pretty wild and crazy lately for me! I will do an update like Mandi did.
Work~
Has been crazy the last couple of weeks. We are currently moving everyone around in the office so that the work flow is smoother. We have not started moving yet, but the anticipation is killing everyone because we are all ready for a change. We are hiring a new MA because the current one we have is leaving us, which is not a bad thing. I am still doing reception work for the first four hours of my shift, but it all good. Someday we will be able to hire another receptionist so I can focus on the billing.
School~
Is so amazing!! I don't want to brag, but I have been getting upper 90's on all of my assignments! This semester has blown by, but I know that I have been blessed with the ability to accomplish everything in a timely manner, especially the last couple of weeks! I am kind of sad for school to end, but I am ready for a break. I am going to take an institute class this summer with a couple of my ward friends up at Weber State and I am also joining the Chorale:) I am so excited!!!
Boys~
Are pretty fun to hang out with. Cam and I still hang out at least once during the time he is down visiting his parents. Things are good between us and we are the best of friends. It is so much better being friends without all of the stupid drama that happens!! I love it! Last weekend I had two dates- the first was with Mack Robins and the second was with this total loser-idiot guy! The one with the jerk is not worth talking about, but the one with Mack was SO MUCH FUN! We doubled with Laura Winterton and Dustin Kearl (who are getting married). We went to Wendy's and ate dinner and then went to Layton park and played games. After playing games and making a scrapbook we went to an improv show in South Ogden. It was hilarious and quite the night full of activities. Mack and I are going to go out again sometime and go rock climbing. Im excited! I have a date this weekend with one of my friends in my ward. I think we are going go-cart racing:)
Church~
Oh my crap this is my favorite subject! I love the Gospel, I love my ward (Yes Alexis, Im a wardie) I love my friends in the ward, I love the girls I serve with, I love my calling, I love my bishopric-- I love everything about it! It amazing how Heavenly Father will watch over you and make sure you make the right decisions when you ask and have faith! We, as a presidency, have had so many amazing experiences with figuring out what girls to call to different callings and who do put together in visiting teaching companionships etc. It is just awesome how everything works out! I have been on a spiritual high the last month- I love it!!!! I am the second councelor so I am in charge of enrichment night and activities in Relief Society. I actually have my own committee of girls that I work with individually to get everything planned. It is so awesome and right now we are planning our girls camp retreat for this August. It is going to be at one of the bishoprics members cabins in Huntsville. Our theme is going to be Princess's and how we are all daughters of God. I am so excited!!! Every week there are parties or activities to participate in/go to, so my social life has blossomed like a beautiful rose:) I love it so much!!! Ugh I would go on, but you are probably tired of reading this:)
Well, I need to finish up my final English Paper and then go turn in it and finish that class-- so i will stop writing.
I hope everyone's finals go really well!! I love you and can't wait for everyone's fun activites for this summer!!
only a couple more months and EVERYONE will be reunited once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahah woo hoo!!!!
love,
Shina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment